Croatian National Tourist Board (CNTB), Zagreb, Iblerov trg 10/IV, OIB: 72501362180 herewith defines and declares;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Of the Prize Promotional Contest
(later in the text:Promotion)
1. These are the rules governing the complete process of organizing the prize contest, conditions and manner of participation in the contest organized by Croatian National Tourist Board (CNTB) titled "Experience Croatia full of fun”.
2. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all other special conditions relating to the “Experience Croatia full of fun” Promotion. This Terms and Conditions shall be published on the official website of the Croatian National Tourist Board (CNTB) ( www.htz.hr)
3. Only one entry per person is allowed. Use of a false name/address by an entrant will automatically disqualify them.
4. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately at the sole discretion of the organizer.
5. Employees (and family members of employees) of CNTB, branches, subsidiary organisations, its affiliates, any representatives or agents of CNTB and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion. CNTB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
6. Entry to the CNTB “Experience Croatia full of fun” prize contest (“The Promotion”) is open to persons who are over 18 years of age. CNTB reserves the right to request proof of age. Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER:
7. For the purposes of this Promotion, CNTB shall organize a time limited Party, at the Venue, during which time the participants will be able to leave their business cards in the official box provided by the CNTB. After the end of the Party CNTB representative shall, in public, manually draw the winner from among the business cards received and shall declare the winner of the Promotion.
8. The Venue for the Promotion shall be fair IMEX in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and the Promotion shall be held on May 16th 2017 and shall commence at 5.00 pm and close at 6.00 pm ("Promotional Period").
9. The Prize shall consist of:
- Five (5) days holiday in Croatia (destination to be chosen by the winner)
- The prize includes two (2) economy class plane tickets, 4 nights in the hotel (minimum 4 stars, breakfast included, 1 double room)
10. The winner is entitled to solely pick the destination in Croatia, while CNTB shall pick the relevant hotel.
11. The prize needs to be used in the period of 01.09.2017.-15.12.2017.
12. The Prize cannot be divided. It is valid for the period stated in bullet 11.
13. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative or other form of compensation.
14. The winner name will be announced at the end of the Promotional period (bullet 8.) after 6.00 pm on May 16th 2017.
HOW TO CLAIM:
15. The prize shall be handed to The winner at the venue after the announcement. If not present at the Venue site during the official announcement The winner shall be contacted by the CNTB via the contact details provided. If CNTB does not manage to successfully contact the winner within 7 days from the official announcement, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and CNTB may, at its sole discretion, pick an alternative winner using random selection.
16. In order to claim the prize the winner must provide all the necessary personal and any other data and documents to CNTB and/or its partners needed for the organization of the Prize trip (bullet 9.). If the said data is not provided by the winner, the winner will be deemed to have waived the Prize and CNTB may, at its sole discretion, pick an alternative winner using random selection.
17. CNTB reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value (as determined by CNTB) if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
18. All personal information given by the participants is given willingly and will be used solely in connection with this Promotion.
19. By participating in this contest, participants agree that, if they become winners, their name and picture can be used by CNTB to publish and use free of charge in print, audio, visual and video material related to CNTB activities.
20. CNTB reserves the right to publish in the media any material from the Promotional period and the winner announcement.
21. CNTB reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or vary the Promotion rules at any time without prior notice.
22. CNTB may disqualify any individual using the promotion in a way in which CNTB, at its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
23. CNTB or its servants, agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit CNTB’s liability for fraud.
24. Although CNTB will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion (“Promotional Material”) is accurate, CNTB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect CNTB’s operation of the Promotion or the CNTB site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional material.
25. The decision of CNTB is final and legally binding.